Americans do not travel to foreign countries.
“Everyone there hates us.”
Few people ask why or even if it’s true.
“The French hate us.”
The French hate everyone.
“The Mexicans hate us.”
Maybe that’s true, but America stripped Texas, California, New Mexico, and Arizona after the War of 1848, and then bought another strip of land from present-day Yuma to Los Cruces in the 1854 Gadsden Purchase for $10 million US or $300 million in 2015 dollars, which would buy three billionaires three 10,000 square feet condos overlooking Central Park. The President of Mexico, Santa Ana, must have needed that $10 million bad, because the Madsden Purchase was a rip-off, but even worse has been the deal foisted by the West of the Arab World.
TE Lawrence and fellow Arabologist, Gertrude Bell, were approached by the Foreign Office and told to designed a map for the break-up of the Ottoman Empire. Treatyist Mark Sykes pointed to a map and told the prime minister: “I should like to draw a line from the “e” in Acre to the last “k” in Kirkuk.”
Westerners cleaved tribal lands into impossible to govern countries and only dictators were allowed to rule of diverse peoples.
Of course the worst insult was the creation of Israel clearly violating the human, social, and economic rights of the Palestinians.
Violence begat violence.
Occupation gave birth to resistance.
Bombs were met with F-16s.
And everyone in the West was taught to think that Muslims are our enemies, even though they number over 3 million in the USA. They are law-abiding and patriot as the rest of the nation, however Hollywood and TV have portrayed them as monsters and most recently comedian Jeff Foxworthy entertained a crowd of his peers with a list of generalization of Muslims.
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor, You may be a Muslim.
Of course if you manufacture pharmaceutical Oxy-Contins and sell them to a public unaware of their addictive properties, you are a good businessman in America.
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can’t afford shoes, You may be a Muslim or in the option of my friend James Steele, a potential mass murdered in the USA>
3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim or a Mormon.
4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon to be unclean, You may be a Muslim or a Hassidim.
5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide. You may be a Muslim or a US cop ready for mayhem.
6. If you can’t think of anyone you haven’t declared jihad against, You may be a Muslim or a member of the Join Chiefs.
7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in your clothing, You may be a Muslim or a right-wing terrorist from Montana.
8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim or a CIA assassin or Pentagon contract killer.
There are always other answers.
If you really listen to the questions.
Free The World.
Peace in our time.
ps – Jeff Foxworthy اللعنة عليك
He’s one funny Redneck.
To see Jeff Foxworthy in 1991, please go to this URL